Fancy Ramen


A typical college student will experience at least one night of drunken food cravings and in my college town the food supplier is for those cravings is Sheetz...yes Sheetz the gas station, but after reading a Pinterest post about "things you didn't know you could do with kitchen staples" I decided to track down the recipe for ramen noodles with Sriracha and peanut butter. Before ever knowing the name I spent the evening calling this recipe "drunk" ramen so here's an at home remedy to drunk food cravings.

Ingredients:

-1 Package of Ramen Noodles (any flavor)
-2 Tablespoons of Chunky Peanut Butter
-1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
-2 Teaspoons of Sriracha Chili Sauce 



                                   

Cook the ramen according to package directions.
Drain the water.

Add peanut butter and stir.
Once combined add soy sauce.

Add Sriracha. 

Serve.
If you've never used Sriracha before go easy because it definitely has a kick. This recipe is easy and cheap to make and would satisfy my food cravings for Thai food. I think almost any recipe with four ingredients is worth checking out at least once.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I do this too except I use the spicy chili Ramen and add the seasoning packet. I will try the less MSG-filled version next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it turns out! I didn't use the seasoning since it was "Beef"...but I'm sure that there's no beef in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.

Popular Posts