Feta and Spinach Quesadillas

1,400+ views, thank you for the support! Keep checking back for more recipes. 

In case you haven't noticed, I love cheese in fact it ends up in almost all of my savory recipes. Feta is not only a great cheese for salad, it also melts really well making it a good ingredient for quesadillas I found the inspiration for this recipe here and adapted it.

I also cheated a little bit because I have a quesadilla maker, but these can easily be made in a skillet.

Ingredients:
-Tortillas
-Feta Cheese (I used about 3 tablespoons)
-Spinach (I used a handful)
-Cooking Spray






I forgot how much the spinach would wilt once heated so make sure to stuff the quesadilla with spinach. The saltiness of the feta paired well with the spinach and you could easily add other vegetables or herbs to the quesadilla. 

Comments

Popular Posts