Pizzadilla



I'm starting to notice a trend for Thursdays -- I usually have a lot going on so I'm looking for a quick and easy lunch before I start working on school work. Today's recipe is easy to make and has relativity few ingredients.

In case you haven't noticed from any pizza related recipe that I've ever made -- I really like cheese pizza, you of course can add as many ingredients as you would like.

Ingredients:
-Tortillas
-Pizza sauce or Marinara
-Cheese
-Toppings



Start with a tortilla in a heat skillet. I did not grease my pan, but you can if you'd like.

Add sauce as a base, then toppings. 

Flip until both sides are browned.



I added a little cayenne pepper to my pizzadilla because I love to have that extra spice. The tortilla gets crispy and the cheese on the inside is nice and melted. If you're looking for a quick meal, this should be a go to recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts