Egg Drop Ramen




I was looking for some ways to change up ramen noodles and I found a lot with eggs cooked in different styles. This one looked pretty good, I found it on this website. You can also check out this popular September recipe from Vegetarian & Cooking! for another way to change up your ramen noodles.

Ingredients:
-3 cups vegetable broth
-2 eggs
-1 package of ramen (minus the seasoning packet)
-1/2 cup corn (frozen or canned)
-1 Tbsp corn starch
-Paprika
-Salt
-Pepper


Dissolve 1 Tbsp corn starch with 1 Tbsp water
Lightly beat 2 eggs
Bring the vegetable broth to a boil. Stir it into a whirlpool so you can add the egg.
Slowly pour the egg into the swirling water. The egg should form thin ribbons.
This was much easier than it sounded.
Add ramen and corn. Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
Cook for 7-8 minutes. It takes a bit longer than ramen in boiling water.

This was really good and pretty easy. It tasted very different than traditional ramen with the seasoning packet, I think the vegetable broth gave it a good flavor. I will definitely do this again.

Comments

  1. You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you. Ramen la Jolla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are providing the necessary knowledge. It is helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge. Continue sharing your data. Thanks. San diego sushi places

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.

Popular Posts