Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan Cheese


I originally found this recipe on Pinterest, but the link to the recipe wasn't working. I found this replacement recipe from a Google search.

Ingredients

-1 small to medium head cauliflower, cut into florets, about 6 cups cauliflower florets
-2 teaspoons crushed garlic
-4 tablespoons olive oil
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese

Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
You'll use the entire head of cauliflower unless you'd like to cut the recipe in half.
Pour the cauliflower into a 9x13 pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until slightly tender.
Gently coat in oil, top with parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
Bake 20-25 minutes.
I really like cauliflower, but I didn't love this recipe. It didn't taste bad, but it didn't have too much flavor despite all of the ingredients. If I'm making a recipe like this then I'm expecting a lot of flavor and I just didn't get that here.

Comments

Popular Posts