Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos



This recipe for Buffalo "Wing" Style Cauliflower inspired this idea as well as this blog for Buffalo Chicken Tacos.Other buffalo cauliflower recipes: Buffalo "Wing" Style Cauliflower, Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap and Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza.

I am in love with buffalo style cauliflower, it adds the perfect heat to any recipe and it is a much healthier alternative to chicken...or if you're a vegetarian like me it will allow you to enjoy a whole new set of recipes.

Typically when I make buffalo cauliflower I put a coating on it the first time I bake it, today I just added a little bit of cayenne and paprika.

Ingredients:
-Cauliflower
-Buffalo Sauce
-Tortillas or taco shells
-Lettuce
-Cheddar Cheese
-Sour Cream
-Avocado
Bake as much cauliflower as desired at 450 for 15-18 minutes.
Like I said above I topped mine with paprika and cayenne.
Now coat with buffalo sauce, bake for 6-8 more minutes.
Build your taco.
Buffalo cauliflower deliciousness.
I thought buffalo cauliflower pizza was a great recipe, but this might be my new favorite. With the whole wheat tortilla, thinly sliced cheddar cheese and only a little sour cream this recipe wasn't too bad health wise either. This is my new favorite way to enjoy tacos.

Comments

Popular Posts