Cucumber Bites


This was the perfect summer appetizer, and the great part about it was that there was no cooking involved. This was great to serve as an appetizer while the main course was cooking on the grill because it could be prepared in only a few minutes and it was easy to eat without a plate or silverware. I also liked that it was light and fresh tasting.

I got the idea for this recipe from Bite Delite.

Ingredients:
-1 cucumber
-1 ounce feta cheese
-parsley
-salt
-pepper

Cut the cucumber in half, and slice one piece down the middle.
Scoop out the inside of the cucumber halves.
Peel and dice the other half of the cucumber.
Mix the diced cucumber with the feta and seasonings, to taste.
Add the filling to the cucumber boats.
Slice the cucumbers into bite sized pieces.


There were only a few ingredients to this, so it is easy to make at the last minute if you want. I made part of this at home, I hollowed out the cucumbers and made the mix, but then I took it somewhere, so it was easy to transport that way. When I got there I filled them and sliced them and that only took 2 or 3 minutes so it was pretty easy to make and transport.

Comments

Popular Posts