Sweet Corn Gnocchi


A few weeks ago my family went out to eat at Cleveland Chop, and we had a Sweet Corn Gnocchi as an appetizer. It was really good, and I hadn't ever had anything similar, so I wanted to try it. It had a little bit of a sweet taste and a buttery sauce with a little bit of cheese.

Ingredients:
-1 package gnocchi
-1/2 can corn
-2 Tbsp butter
-sprinkle garlic salt
-sprinkle Parmesan cheese
-parsley for garnish

Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
Melt the butter in a pan, and add the gnocchi.
Cook for about 2 minutes, then add corn and a little more butter.
Add the cheese and garlic powder, cook for another 2 minutes.



I thought this was pretty good, and actually filling as a main dish. I think the restaurant version had some sugar in it too, and maybe it was cooked a little longer because it had a little bit of a crunch that mine didn't. Overall though the flavors went together well, an unexpected combination.

Comments

Popular Posts